- About Us
- Campus Life
- Support KWS
- Summer Camp
1. Light snacks and conversation
2. Opening verse
To resolve our past requires knowledge. To forge our future we need courage. To experience the present we must develop dedication. Our thinking needs riddles to wake up. Our feeling needs pain to mature. Our willing needs resistance to become strong. May this school be blessed.
3. Approval of February minutes
4. Sherry’s Board service
5. Questions or concerns of guests
6. Tempus Conference report by Kris Keller
7. Presentation from Drug & Alcohol Committee on Policies and Procedures
8. Outreach updates
a) Parent Ed videos - views, publicity, which to post?
9. Glenmede Resolution - signers and gift processing
10. Update on architecture progress
a) Status of 3rd Kindergarten plans
b) Septic capacity reviewed?
11. Advisory Board - suggestions for first meeting topic?
12. Articles of Incorporation and Board tenure