The High School faculty warmly invites middle school families from The Waldorf School of Philadelphia, Susquehanna Waldorf School, and Waldorf School of Princeton to the High School Library for an interactive session on the crowning years of a Waldorf Education.
You will have an opportunity to hear more about the goals of the education, see the high school classrooms, and meet and speak with the high school faculty on topics such as:
* college guidance
* math, science, humanities, arts
* experiential learning program
* foreign languages and our foreign exchange program
* community service and practicum in grades 9-12
* high school schedule
* role of class and academic advisors
* sports, electives and extra-curricular activities
This event is taking place in conjunction with the Bantam Basketball Mini-Tournament. Families will have the opportunity to participate in one of the sessions when their team is not playing.
10:30-11:30 am (for Princeton families)
12:00-1:00 pm (for Susquehanna families)
1:30-2:30 pm (for Philadelphia families)
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Shaker at 610-933-3635 ext. 107 or .