Our community includes students, parents, alumni, staff, and friends. Our vision of community is to meet each other in such a way that the uniqueness of each one is honored, that each may find his or her way to contribute to the community as a whole. In this way, we, as a community, may be a positive influence on the larger culture.
The community of Kimberton Waldorf School practices the building of supportive and renewing relationships by:
- Initiating an openness in governance processes.
- Creating a school community that is racially, economically, ethnically, and socially diverse.
- Fostering mutually enriching relationships with alumni.
- Developing relationships among anthroposophical initiatives.
- Initiating outreach activities that demonstrate the unique aspects of Waldorf education to the wider community.