Our campus is closed due to the COVID-19 situation and the Governor’s order that school campuses be closed. We are currently on Spring Break until April 6th. After that we will be providing learning beyond the classroom if our campus remains closed.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Guide to Preventing Spread in Communities
- Chester County Information
- World Health Organization
- Preparing: How to speak to our kids and how to stay centered so our kids can co-regulate with us.
- Signaling Security via Decluttering: When the world feels like it is in chaos and closing in, creating a decluttered space is like soul arnica.
- Wrapping Warm Rhythm Around Our Children: When so much is changing and shifting how do we stengthen predictability and the feeling that all is well in our family’s world.
- Dialing Back Schedules in Preparation and Decisions Afterwards: How to walk children and teens off their busy lives in preparing for the cancellations of school and after school activities, and the opportunity it offers when life gets back to normal.
- Filtering Adult Information is More Important Now Than Before: With so much scary information out there, how can we keep our kids informed in the right way for their age?
- Simplicity Parenting: Audio Series – Troubling Times: Anxiety Rising, Schools Closing, and Way More Time at Home With The Kids
- Waldorf Today article: Talking to children about COVID-19
- How to talk to children about difficult news
- Explaining the New to Our Kids
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
- Message sent to the KWS Community March 12, 2020
- Message sent to the KWS Community March 8, 2020
- Message sent to the KWS Community March 5, 2020
- Message sent to the KWS Community February 28, 2020
- COVIS-19 Flyer Attachment from February 28, 2020
- Message sent to the KWS Community February 4, 2020
- Message sent to the KWS Community February 3, 2020