Office Staff Positions
KWS has current openings for two office staff positions. Duties of these positions may include, greeting students and parents and providing them with information, scheduling appointments, answering phones, and providing administrative support to teachers and school administrative staff. The successful candidates will also help maintain records on students, order and inventory supplies, post daily attendance, maintain parent/volunteer clearances, and other duties as needed.
· Experience in a school setting preferred
· Excellent Communicator/People Person
· Advanced Skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Database experience preferred
· Reliability to handle confidential information
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including telephone skills
· Knowledge of office procedures & ability to use equipment such as copiers
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to assess a situation and problem solve
· Maintain a safe and secure environment
· Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work and deliver organized projects on time
Depending on experience/skills, position may be year round or 9.5 months. $15.00-$18.00/hour doe. These positions are not eligible for tuition remission. Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.