Interested in renting space at Kimberton Waldorf School?
The Kimberton Waldorf School (KWS) offers rooms for use when not utilized by KWS faculty/staff and school groups/committees. Organizations and groups may contract to use space at KWS provided the group and the activities undertaken are respectful of the Kimberton Waldorf School and its facilities. An inquiry for use of school facilities is required well in advance. You will receive a response within 1-2 business days of your request.
Regarding any request, KWS will consider:
- Appropriateness of the usage in light of the school’s mission
- Impact on the school calendar and maintenance staff
- Possible benefits, direct or indirect, to members of the school community
The types of activities generally considered appropriate for facilities use are:
- Activities directly related to some aspect of Waldorf education
- Anthroposophically oriented activities
- Educational activities
- Compatible artistic presentations or rehearsals
- Activities of a local community group or organization
- Athletic activities
Fees will be charged to cover the estimated costs to the school. The usual fees are:
- Class Room Rental: $60/hour; day rate >4 hours $350.00 (total includes maintenance fee)
- Gym/Theater/Garden Building: $85/hour (two hour minimum); day rate >4 hours $450 (total includes maintenance fee)